We take your pizza seriously. Made from the freshest, finest ingredients, Pizza Packet provides gourmet spices in portion-controlled, quality packaging to revolutionize the way you serve spice. We know you value high quality ingredients in the pizzas you make, and that shouldn't end when your customers walk out the door with your pies. We do not use artificial flavors or preservatives. Our spice is natural, clean and worthy of your family at a price that's good for business.
Crushed Red Pepper - Certified Kosher!
Red Pepper flakes are so common in pizza parlors in the United States that they are known as "the pizza pepper." Flavor comes from a mixture of peppers like ancho, bell, and cayenne, but the real zing is in the pepper seeds.
Oregano - Certified Kosher!
Before World War II, oregano was almost unknown in the United States, but its popularity skyrocketed with the popularity of pizza. Crush the pack between your fingers before opening it to release the Oregano's wonderful aromas and flavors.
Garlic - Certified Kosher!
Some people say that eating raw garlic is good for you, but we just suggest sprinkling garlic powder on a slice before enjoying it. One packet provides the same robust flavor as an entire clove of fresh garlic.
This iconic hard cheese originally comes from Italy, but is used all over the world. The intensity of flavor and consistency of the cheese differs with age-a process that lasts from 6 months to 4 years! The perfect complement to any pizza, Parmesan adds a buttery, sweet, nutty flavor that melts into every slice, leaving mouths watering for more.
And, introducing, Italian Spice (Certified Kosher!) - an unprecedented combination of oregano, basil, marjoram, garlic, thyme, crushed red pepper and savory. This unique blend is sure to surprise and delight your taste buds.
- Single use spice flavorings. Perfect for your picnic, Pizza party, lunch stash, Sauce and seasoning
- Spice blend makes you the chef god on the go and compliments your flavor, be it dough or toppings
- Five flavors of gourmet seasonings work well with any dish. Pasta, Beef, Chicken and Sandwiches
- These spices come in a tea-like box and fit in backpacks, cabinets, glove compartments and on tables
- Pizza Packet provides gourmet spices in portion-controlled, quality packaging