Water sport sunglasses
Bolle sunglasses are acknowledged for their technologies and comforts: always serving athlete protection and improving performance. From lenses to frames, no detail has been left to chance and each product has been developed to bring you comfort and quality in all circumstances. Bolle sunglasses support champions as much as passionate sportsmen; those for whom sport provides the pleasure of surpassing and the desire to always push their limits. Treatments & Coatings Oleo/Hydrophobic
Forget about dirt, grease, and water drops, our outer oleo/hydrophobic coating makes it nearly impossible for foreign bodies to latch on to your lenses. Anti-Fog
Unlike other anti-fog coatings, our AF coating permanently resists fogging and also scratching and chemical attack. The treatment is applied to the lens (no spray, no dip coating) for retained properties even after repeated washing and years of use. Anti-Reflective
Glare and bright light come at you from all directions, often bouncing back directly into your eyes. That’s why our scientifically engineered anti-reflective coating is applied to the inside our 6 base polarised Bollé lenses. Once you slip on these stylish shades, you'll agree that it's good to wear the King. This sunglass gives you all-around eye protection in a handsome package that's fit for large faces. If you're looking for a bold look in eyewear, look no further. Features:
- Polarization: Bolle's polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal-clear view at all times. So whether it's the ski slope, trout stream or highway, you'll be able to see what's really ahead.
- Polycarbonate lenses: Bolle's polycarbonate lenses are made from premium-grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity.
- Carbo Glas Coating: In addition to being lightweight and optically precise, Bolle's lenses are enhanced with an armor shell on both sides of the lens, giving you the protection you need from scratches and other damage.
- B88 Frames: Bolle uses the finest grade of nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames. This unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness - without compromising durability.
- Thermogrip: Designed to do one thing and one thing well. Thermogrip keeps your glasses on your Face with comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb moisture and keep your sunglasses in place - so you can focus on what's really important.
Join the Discussion
Share this Product