Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 is a video editing software that provides easy-to-use and automated tools for organizing and editing your videos. It's designed for users who want to make creative, polished movies without spending too much time on the technical process. The application supports up to Ultra HD 4K resolution editing and export, and offers a simple, drag-and-drop interface with many functions requiring no more than a drag or a click or two.
Premiere Elements 2018 lets you add graphics, animated titles, effects that move with the subject, transitions, motion menus, cartoon looks, dozens of musical scores, hundreds of sound effects, and more. You can also select from instant themed templates, choose to use touch-enabled quick edits, and use guided edits that provide step-by-step guidance within 18 different features, such as the new Freeze Frames with Motion Titles and Bounce-Back Effects. You can also make corrections to your footage. For example, you can auto-fix shaky footage, remove haze to make scenes clearer, and fix audio problems. When you're done, you can share your movies on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo directly from the software, as well as burn them to DVDs (DVD burner required).
Premiere Elements 2018 provides a visual view of all your videos automatically sorted by date, and allows you to tag and find videos by people, places, and events, allowing for efficient organization of your videos. Moreover, Premiere Elements 2018 shares the same Organizer library with Photoshop Elements 2018 photo editing software, sold separately, so if you choose to add Photoshop Elements to your toolset, you'll get easy access to all your videos and photos in one place, and will be able to mix them together in several key features, such as the Slideshow feature that with one click creates stylish, themed slideshows containing both videos and photos.
The application is delivered to you on a DVD. It can be installed on up to two computers and used on one at a time, and you can easily move it from computer to computer.
New FeaturesHassle-Free Organization (Enhanced)
Go from hundreds of mystery folders scattered across your computer to a visual view of your videos automatically sorted by date. Easily tag and find videos by people, places, and events.
Wish you'd been able to capture the moment with photos? Now you can automatically extract great photos from your raw video footage.
Automatically trim the bad and keep the good. Smart Trim finds and brings together the best scenes based on the style of your video.
With one click, your best video clips are automatically selected and brought together to create a stylish, animated slideshow with a theme, and you can easily customize the slideshow with different clips. If you also have Photoshop Elements 2018, sold separately, you can combine photos and videos together in the same slideshow.
Guided Edit: Freeze Frames with Motion Title
Four new Guided Edits have been added, bringing the total to 18. Guided Edits provide step-by-step editing help. The new Freeze Frames with Motion Titles Guided Edit walks you through the steps to create a freeze frame of the action and then add an eye-catching motion title.
Guided Edit: Bounce-Back Effects
Get step-by-step help making a segment of your video run forward and backward repetitively. Export your bounce-back effect as an animated GIF (Windows version only) or short video clip.
Guided Edit: Fix Action Cam Footage
Get step-by-step guidance to expertly trim, correct color, and fix lens distortions in your action cam footage so it looks its best.
Guided Edit: Animated Social Posts
Create a short visual story to share on social media by embellishing a video clip with either static or animated text.
- Search based on a combination of criteria, such as places, events, albums, and favorites
- Find videos according to the place you took them (Windows version only) or what you were doing
- Visual tags for organizing clips
- Touch-enabled Quick Edit
- Help right within the interface via eLive
- Video collage shows photo and video memories at once
- Haze removal makes scenes clear
- Easily remix music to match the length of your movie
- Automatic Face Detection in pan and zoom and auto-trim
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Auto-fix shaky footage
- Instant themed movies
- Adjustment layer
- Pop color, slow-motion, and fast-motion
- Guided Edits offer step-by-step help with creative techniques and effects
- Add graphics, text, and effects that move with the subject
- Add cartoon looks, graphics, transitions, animated titles, motion menus, and polished credits
- Edit and view high-res 4K movies
- Get High DPI and Retina Display support
- Over 50 musical scores and 250 sound effects
- Auto-balance audio elements, easily fix audio problems, adjust color with sliders, and combine elements from different videos
- Multi-format export, including 4K
- Automatic export recommendations
- Animated GIFs (Windows version only)
- Share to Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube
- Burn movies to DVD