Apple Magic Keyboard
With an improved scissor mechanism and a lower profile, the Apple Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience. Without the need for traditional batteries, the Magic Keyboard now has a built-in battery that can power it for up to a month on a single charge (battery life may vary). When the battery is running low, you can recharge it with the included Lightning-to-USB cable. There are also multimedia shortcut keys, which provide you with quick control for playback and volume. The Magic Keyboard will automatically pair with your Mac.
- The Magic Keyboard pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. Requires Mac OS X v10.11 or later.
Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- Magic Mouse 2 is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac.
Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Bring Force Touch to your Mac with the space gray Apple Magic Trackpad 2. With four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface, you'll be able to click anywhere and have the Trackpad detect subtle pressure differences you apply for added functionality with Force Touch. The edge-to-edge glass surface area is almost 30% larger than the previous generation Magic Trackpad, so you'll have more space to use multi-touch gestures. The Magic Trackpad 2 is also rechargeable, thanks to a built-in battery which can run for up to a month on a single charge. This allows it to have a lower profile, which makes scrolling and swiping more comfortable.
- Device Type: Trackpad
- Wireless, wired - Bluetooth 4.0
- Space gray
- Force Touch, four sensors
- OS Required: Apple MacOS X 10.11 or later
Join the Discussion
Share this Product