It's the Boy Scout motto; Be Prepared! And you will be prepared for most common mishaps, accidents and minor injuries with the 210 Piece Emergency First Aid Pocket Kit.
Essential for minor wound treatment, protection, aches and pains, and even survival in emergency situation, you will be amazed at everything you will find packed into this small, convenient Pocket Kit.
The kit includes an assortment of bandages, a cold pack, vinyl gloves, tweezers, scissors, cotton balls, alcohol prep pads, antiseptic wipes, a sterile eye pad, safety pins, even an emergency blanket.
Yes! An Emergency blanket.
It weighs almost nothing and takes up almost no space, but it unfolds to a large 83 x 51 inches. That's over 7 x 4 feet. The aluminized polyester is wind and waterproof and reflects body heat back to the body, making it a life-saver in exposure situations.
Measuring 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches and weighing barely over a pound, you can keep this kit pretty much anywhere; in a kitchen drawer, in the glove box of your car, or the bottom of a backpack. You might never need it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.
- - Small, compact and convenient
- - 8 1/2" x 6 1/2"
- - Soft, zippered nylon carrying case
- - Packed with 210 first aid items and instructions
- - Ideal for home, car, work, hiking or camping
- 2 pc triangular bandage
- 1 pc instant cold pack
- 1 pc first aid tape
- 6 pc wound dressing
- 4 pc disposable vinyl gloves
- 2 pc 5 cm x 4.5 yards conforming bandage
- 2 pc 7.5 cm x 4.5 yards conforming bandage
- 1 pc 10 cm x 4.5 yards conforming bandage
- 1 pc plastic tweezer
- 20 pc sterile absorbent cotton balls
- 1 pc scissors
- 30 pc cotton tipped applicators
- 50 pc adhesive bandage (19 x 76 mm)
- 40 pc adhesive bandage (10 x 40 mm)
- 2 pc knuckle fabric strips (75 x 38 mm)
- 2 pc fingertip fabric strips
- 22 pc alcohol prep pad
- 4 pc antiseptic wipes
- 1 pc CPR mouth breath mask
- 12 pc safety pins
- 1 pc emergency blanket
- 3 pc non adherent pad
- 2 pc sterile eye pad
Join the Discussion
Share this Product