Editor's Note: All of these flavors aside from Veranda Blend have NOT past their Best By Date. Veranda Blend has a Best-By date of 11/19. Best By Date's are not an expiration date. Starbucks K-cups are packaged in a manner that they will not expire but simply are not up to industry standards after a certain time period. The "expiration date" is determined by your taste buds.
Buy Any 3 Get 1 Free! Use Promo Code "KCup4for3"
Starbucks Sumatra Dark Roast Coffee K-Cups
- Starbucks Sumatra is a dark-roasted, full-bodied coffee with spicy and herbal notes and a deep, earthy aroma
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- Includes one box of 16 servings for a total of 16 individual K-Cup pods
Starbucks Medium Roast Ground Coffee K-Cups
- Starbucks House Blend
- Medium roast ground coffee
The story of House Blend: It's deceptively simple—a blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. A delicious cup of coffee, period.
- Tasting notes: Rich & lively
- Aroma, body and flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast\
- The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor
- We classify our coffees in three roast profiles, so finding your favorite is easy
- For use in all Keurig® K-Cup brewers
- 100% Arabica coffee
Starbucks French Roast K-Cup Pods
Starbucks French Roast is smoky and singular, with the pure, explosive flavor of Starbuck's darkest roast. K-Cups make getting your favorite coffee every morning easier than ever. Made with high-quality Arabica beans for true, rich flavor. This pack includes 60 Starbucks French roast K-Cup pods.
- Intense and smoky
- Made with high-quality Arabica beans for true, rich flavor
- K-Cup perfect for Keurig Single Cup Brewers
- K-cups also compatible with new Keurig 2.0 Brewer
Starbucks Pike Place Coffee K-Cups
Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups offer a smooth mouthfeel and unique flavor that is one of the favorites of fans of the brand. This coffee has a medium roast, which makes it a balanced and smooth beverage every time you drink a cup. In K-Cup form, you can make a cup in an instant any time you get the craving for a caffeine boost.
These fragrant Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups are blended with subtle notes of rich cocoa and tempting toasted nuts. Designed for use in all Keurig K-Cup Brewers.
When you take a sip of the coffee from Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups, you may notice a blend that is supremely well-rounded. It's made using an assortment of Latin American coffees and features notes of toasted nuts and a dash of cocoa. The aroma has a similar vibe and may smell similar to chocolate with a hint of smoke from the roasting process. All in all, it's not an intense brew, but something more low-key that accommodates nearly everyone.
This coffee was designed to be appropriate no matter when you take a sip. It's fantastic in the morning, but it isn't out of place as a dinner or dessert coffee either. Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups comes with 72 pods, so you can enjoy it whenever you want with no fear of running out too soon. Enjoy it at home, at work or anywhere else that offers access to a Keurig brewer.
Starbucks Pike Place Roast has been around since 2008 and was created as a coffee option that could be drunk the whole day through. Long before that, in 1971, Starbucks opened the very first store. It was located right in the middle of Pike Place Market in Seattle. Naturally, this coffee was named after that original location as a way of showing appreciation for Starbucks history.
- Medium Roast
- Chocolate and Toasted Nut
- Smooth and Balanced
- Low Acidity
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Kosher Certified: OU
Starbucks Veranda Blend Coffee K-Cups
Starbucks Veranda Blend Ground Coffee Blonde Roast is mellow and flavorful with a nice softness.
In Latin America, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. We’ve sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took us more than 80 tries to get it right—mellow and flavorful with a nice softness.
Starbucks Blonde Roast coffees awaken the senses gently and deliver an approachable and flavorful cup with slight hints of roast.
- Light Roast
- Mellow and soft
- Delicate Nuances of Soft Cocoa and Lightly Toasted Nuts
- Low Acidity
- 100% Arabica Coffee