A sleek yet rugged point-and-shoot, the FinePix XP120 from Fujifilm is a capable, compact camera offering versatile imaging capabilities, wireless sharing, and a robust water, shock, freeze, and dustproof construction. Utilizing a 16.4MP CMOS sensor, this camera can record high-resolution stills at up to 10 fps and Full HD 1080p video, and the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range for working in a variety of scenarios, and optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
In addition to straight photos and movies, the XP120 also enables creating Cinemagraphs, where a still photo contains select moving elements for a unique multimedia image. Time-Lapse Movies can also be produced in-camera, as well as wide-format panoramas and other creative effects. The sleek form factor incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD for image review and composition, and built-in Wi-Fi is also featured for wirelessly sharing your work to a smartphone or tablet, or for remotely controlling the camera from your device.
Tough and Rugged Design The XP120 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enables its use in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 50' / 15.2m
- Shockproof from 5.7' / 1.75m
- Freeze proof to 14°F / -10°C
16.4MP CMOS Sensor A 16.4MP CMOS sensor can produce high-resolution still images and Full HD 1080p videos at 60 fps, and its back-illuminated design maintains a smooth image quality with low noise when working in low-light conditions.
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens The built-in Fujinon zoom lens covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a broad array of shooting conditions. This 5x optical zoom can be effectively doubled, to 10x, using Intelligent Digital Zoom, and optical image stabilization balances this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for instant sharing of images directly to a mobile device, and is easily accessible via a dedicated Wi-Fi button on the back of the camera. Wireless transferring is also possible to an instax Share SP-2 printer for producing instant prints on-the-go. Additionally, remote shooting and camera control is also possible using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app.
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Unique Cinemagraph mode produces still imagery with select moving elements.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Time-Lapse Movie feature will automatically turn interval timer image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. The movie speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60 fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
- A Wind Filter setting helps to reduce the noise caused by wind when recording video outdoors.
- Scene Recognition Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
- Eleven different creative filters are available for still photos, and seven for video, for applying unique effects to your imagery in-camera.
Manufacturer Refurbished in Retail Box.
Join the Discussion
Share this Product