The Nightstick TWM-350 Tactical Weapon-Mounted Light uses a CREE LED rated 350 lumens working in conjunction with a high efficiency deep parabolic reactor to create a usable beam of light rated at 215 meters. This weapon light features a unique and completely ambidextrous toggle switch on each side of the light to operate the momentary -on and constant-on lighting modes. The housing of the TWM-350 is constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a glass filled nylon polymer battery door and toggle switch. Includes 4 sets of cross-rail inserts.
CREE LED technology 50,000 plus hours LED life, Ambidextrous toggle switch, Momentary or constant-on flashlight, Sharp focused beam for distance illumination, Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing, Beam distance rated at 215 meters.
Specifications for Nightstick Metal Weapon-Mounted Light - Non-Rechargeable, Flashlight:
||95 mm, 3.75 in
|Water Resistance Level:
Features of Nightstick Metal Weapon-Mounted Light - Non-Rechargeable, Flashlight:
- CREE LED technology - 50, 000 + hours LED life.
- Ambidextrous toggle switch.
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight.
- Sharp focused beam for distance illumination.
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing.
- Type III hard anodized finish.
- Glass-filled nylon polymer toggle switch.
- Beam distance rated at 215 meters.
- Chemical resistant.
- Waterproof rating IPX-7 to 1 meter.
- Impact resistant to 2 meters.
- 2 CR-123A batteries (included).
- Serialized for personal identification.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Join the Discussion
Share this Product