These are First Quality Factory seconds boots, which meet the same standards set for Factory First Quality Boots however the Boots may possess slight blemishes. (May have some Dust from storage). However, Form, Fit, Color, and Function are perfect
Made in the USA and built to meet the toughest military specs, the Hot Weather Combat Boot combines full grain leather with a Vibram Sierra rubber outsole for performance and comfort in the field. We don’t just sell great boots. We make them as a prime DOD contractor.
- Made in USA - Berry Amendment compliant
- Made to MIL-DTL-32237C specification
- Low density shock absorbing, flexible direct inject PU midsole
- Built with Vibram Sierra rubber outsole, oil- & slip-resistant
- Full grain cowhide leather and 100 Denier Cordura upper
- Polyethylene performance plate for maximum support and stability
- Removable cushion polyurethane insole
- US MIL-SPEC speed lace system quickly provides a comfortable fit
- Nylon-coated brass drainage vents for improved dry time
- True US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
Size in dropdown are Men's sizing. Please refer to the Sizing Guide for Women's size conversions.
Join the Discussion
Share this Product