The SINGER 8280 Prelude sewing machine is a reliable basic sewing machine that won't overwhelm you with too many bells and whistles. The heavy duty interior metal frame and powerful motor allows you to sew through multiple layers of denim Ð perfect for hemming.
- 8 built-in stitches, more than 30 stitch functions
- Built-in accessory storage
- Four snap-on presser feet
- Automatic reverse button for securing stitches
- Adjustable stitch length for strong seams and prevent puckering
- Adjustable thread tension for evenly balanced stitches on all fabric types
- Easy threading
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Horizontal thread delivery for smooth thread feeding
- Adjustable presser foot pressure for sewing on all types and weights of fabric
- Free arm for sewing hard-to-reach areas like cuffs and sleeves
- Long-lasting LCD with
- 6 Snap-on Presser Feet Included
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 30 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!