Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile and others...
Xperia XA2 takes the Sony borderless smartphone series to new heights by adding a host of enhancements that make this large screen device stand out even further from its competition.
XA2’s high-resolution 23MP main camera has been upgraded with 4K video recording and 120fps slow-motion video capture and much improved low-light sensitivity at ISO 12800. The device takes a big step up with an all-new 8MP front camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens.
With its stunning 5.2" Full HD 1080p screen and reduced top and bottom bezels, Xperia XA2 delivers an extraordinary mobile viewing experience while still fitting comfortably in your hand.
SmartAmp significantly enhances sound quality to perfectly complement the beauty of the display and ensure you’ll be deeply immersed in your entertainment.
Other new or upgraded features include the stylish aluminum back panel, precision-edge detailing, 2.5D curved glass, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor platform, always-on fingerprint sensor, and a 3,300 mAh battery.
With its beautiful bezel-less display, 120-degree wide-angle front camera, and upgraded design and performance, Xperia XA2 is the perfect smartphone for capturing and sharing a wider variety of your life moments in style.
- 5.2” edge-to-edge full HD display (1080P) with curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass.
- 23 MP Main Camera with 1/2.3" Exmor RS for mobile image sensor and 24mm wide-angle F2.0 lens, 4K video recording, and 120fps slow-motion video.
- 8MP Exmor R front-facing Camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens. Ergonomic design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core processor. Always-on fingerprint sensor, 3,300 mAh battery, and SmartAmp for more immersive sound.
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, and others
Join the Discussion
Share this Product