Completely redesigned, the legendary Diamondback binocular Series once again redefines the price vs performance ratio in the world of optics. The short-hinge design and upscale sleek new look grabs the eye and leaves more room for your hands-making them physically easier to hold. An all-new optical system serves up stunning views and impressive low-light performance. An ultra-wide field of view lets you efficiently cover ground and acquire subjects with ease.
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback binoculars are the workhorse of Vortex lineup; known for impressive optical quality and durability.
- Dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses transmit more light and clearer, brighter images. A field of view that is one of the largest in its class helps you efficiently glass your surroundings and identify your target.
- A sleek, short hinge design with rubber armor and thumb indents leaves more room for your hands creating an easier, secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-position eyecups twist up for adjustable eye relief. A right eye diopter accomodates for focal differences in your eyes.
- Argon purging and rubber armor provide enhanced waterproof and fogproof performance in extreme weather conditions. Field of View: 362 feet/1000 yards|6.9 degrees
- Close Focus: 6 feet
Join the Discussion
Share this Product