The PowerStroke 3100 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer is equipped with a Yamaha 189cc Commercial Grade Engine with Electric Start for ease of use, and a Battery Maintainer to keep the included battery charged in between uses so you are always ready to go and maintain your outdoor living space.
This pressure washer features a 25’ High Pressure Hose with a 4’ Heat Resistant Sheath, and durable flat free 12” tread cap wheels for portability that can withstand rugged terrain. This unit includes 4 pro-style nozzles (0, 25, 40 degree, and soap) to get any job done. The 1 gallon on-board detergent tank allows you to move about your jobsite without the hassle of a soap bucket. The PowerStroke 3100 PSI Pressure Washer is ideal for cleaning driveways, decks, patios and walkways taking care of all your outdoor needs.
189cc OHC Engine:
- This engine enables the pressure washer to achieve 3,100 psi (pounds per square inch) at a rate of 2.4 gpm (gallons per minute)
Automatic Soap Injection System:
- Pour pressure washer detergent into the soap tank to apply detergent quickly and easily to your cleaning project. Use of the soap nozzle will activate the soap injector at a 20:1 dilution ration
Battery Maintainer Charger:
- When storing the pressure washer, connect the battery maintainer charger to keep the battery fully charged and ready for use. If the battery's charge is depleted, the Electric Start feature will not function (NOTE: The pressure washer engine does not charge or maintain the battery as it runs.)
- The engine switch is used either alone or in combination with the recoil starter grip to start the pressure washer.
- This fuel tank has a maximum capacity of 0.31gal. Use unleaded automotive gasoline in the engine.
- Once the high pressure hose is rolled, hang it on the back of the machine using the hook-and-loop strap to secure in place.
- The Blue soap nozzle is used to apply detergent at low pressure only.
Starter & Grip Rope:
- The starter grip and rope is pulled to start the machine
Thermal Relief Valve:
- This pump feature will prevent water temperatures from reaching harmful levels by releasing a small amount of water. Once the water is drained, the thermal relief valve will reset itself.
- The trigger handle has a gripping surface that provides added control of the spray wand and helps reduce fatigue.
Trigger with Lock Out:
- Pulling the Trigger releases a stream of water for high pressure cleaning. The lock out provides protection against unauthorized use.
- 2.4 GPM (gallons per minute) flow rate
- Engine brand: Yamaha
- Maximum Pressure: 3100PSI
- Hose Length: 30-feet
- Product Weight: 67lbs
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Brand: PowerStroke
- Some assembly required (handle installation)
Join the Discussion
Share this Product